Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Janika!

November 23, 2003 a beautiful baby was born to me.
Janika Paige

A new baby they said would never be, but you decided to come to me. You are proof that miracles do happen!

10 years I waited to hold you in my arms, crying, begging the Lord that you would be.

He had mercy and gave you to me.


Your self confidence and sharp mind, it is hard to believe you are mine.
One girl behind, but you started the train that everyone forgot. You were the leader!
You love animals real and fake. You like to find old stuffed animals that no one wants. You clean them and love them.
You are an amazing artist! How does someone so small create such beauty? I still can't believe you are mine.
This is you being crazy! Proof that you are mine!
I love you so much! Happy 5th birthday!

7 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

I can't believe she is already 5! She is darling.

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

You made me cry! What an amzing beautiful little girl you have! Thanks for sharing! Hope she had a great day!
Cindy

Straight to Your Hart said...

Happy..Happy Birthday Janika Dear..Happy days will come to you all year..If I had one wish that it would be..A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me...Love you!!

TAG you're it..no backsies!!

Holly said...

That is the sweetest poem. Aaliyah is STILL talking about the birthday party and wants to know if she can have her next birthday party at your house....hell yea!

LOL

Thanks agian. You are such a bright and happy person. I am glad I know you.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

We are so blessed to have our Janika we waited many years for Karolynn to have a baby and she has been so happy she loves all her children so much.

Donna said...

She's so cute! I love the tributes you do to your children on their birthdays. They are so sweet.

 

Made by