Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan!

On November 19, 2007, a beautiful baby girl was born

Morgan Deanna




I walked into the room and heard Daddy whispering to you "you are the reason people have a lot of children"


The Lord blessed us with a perfect, loving, sweet, good and beautiful baby!


You capture EVERYONES attention with your beautiful smile and eyes!


Happy 1st Birthday!

You are an amazing little girl! I wished I could press pause and keep her this way!

I love you baby girl!

8 comments:

patsy said...

she is absolutely, over the top, precious!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN

Kari Sweeten said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you all had a lot of fun.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

It was fun to see our sweet Morgan DeAnna on her special day she has been such a joy to our family.Everyone just loves her she has such a way about her she really likes her Grandpa Kemple all the Grand Kids do.

Straight to Your Hart said...

So good to give her kisses last night!! Happy Birthday to her! Loves...s.w.a.k.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo pretty! I, LOVE the lastpicture of her! Happy birthday yesterday baby girl!!
Cindy (Samuel, Madalyn, Rachel)

Donna said...

She is an incredibly beautiful baby girl. Her features are just perfect. Happy Birthday to Morgan!

McKoy said...

I cannot even put into words of how much morgan means to me She is the most beautiful baby girl i have EVER seen I cant believe she is 1!

 

Made by