Saturday, March 29, 2008

Whitney Wins 2nd In State

Whitney Won 2nd in State for Nails. We are so proud of her. She won hundreds of dollars in cool prizes. It was very stressful because she is sick and at 11pm the night before she was informed that she did not have a model. It was too late at night to find someone to go at 6 am the next day. I couldn't be gone from 6 am to 8 pm because I am nursing Morgan still. Guess who she got to be her Model?

Ivan!!!!!

Not only did she win 2nd in the entire State of Utah, she did it using a man. AMAZING!

Ivan is such a great Father. We didn't even have to ask him, he just stepped up! I know it was hard for him to take off of work. Thanks Sweetie!

Now get these off of me!!!!

You can see the roses that casey got for Whitney! So sweet of him!
CONGRATULATIONS WHITNEY!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Holy Crap that is Awesome! Ivan you are Hot! I love this, what a great dad...not any dad would have done this!

xo

Straight to Your Hart said...

You rock whit!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

When I see Ivan a couple of songs come to mind...I'm too Sexy...and well I'll keep to myself. Those colors go beautifully with his skin tones...whit is so smart to pick them. Kisses and Hugs and lots o' loves....Mel

 

Made by