Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Day!


I have been trying for Years to get Whitney and it never works out. We put those Easter egg dye tablets in the bathroom sink faucet the night before. The next morning she stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the sink. NOTHING!!! Ivan and I were dumbfounded because we had tried it and it worked for us. Why didn't it work? Ivan decided to put a bunch of them in the shower head at once. She showers at night so we had to wait all day. While we were at Wal-mart grocery shopping I received a phone call from Whitney she was totally freaking out and afraid to get into the shower. She said oil looking stuff was coming out of the shower. She even called Casey's Dad to find out what it was (he is a plumber). I told her that Ivan would look at it when he got home. When we got home Ivan told her that he thought it was an April Fools Day problem. HAHAHAHAHAHA We finally got her! She did admit she saw something blue in the sink in the morning, but was too tired to process it. Thank you Bunnie for giving me that idea! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us spend the day with you! The kids had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's doing a craft, playing with Grandpa and eating snacks.

5 comments:

Holly said...

You and Ivan are so cute! I personally hate April Fools Day...you guys are So creative!

Have a good one!

Straight to Your Hart said...

AAAhhh the sweet sweet sound of success!!! It will be a rare sound indeed. Keep up the shinanagins 'cause it will keep you young...and then I won't feel so juvenile (no comment please, tehehe...check your toilet lately?)Love you...Mel Love your new template by the way....

Straight to Your Hart said...

AAAHHH a rombi???Likes?? Thought I'd write some more since my withdrawals are so bad...shaking and everything...Hope all is good..Love you, Mel

Natalie said...

you are so sweet! i am doing ok, just trying to make it through each day. It is a day-to-day thing with me, i never know how i am going to feel.
most days are bad, i cherish the good ones. thank you for thinking of me.
Your whitney is so cute, and ivan!
holy cow....shawn would never do that.:)
you guys are so cute!
Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

that was a good april 1 joke.
It is nice to laugh sometime's
and you are always make me laugh!
thanks. kurtis

 

Made by