Friday, April 11, 2008

Kurtis Came to Town!


My dear brother Kurtis was in town for a few days. Last night we went to Moms house for a little dinner party in honor of him being home. It was so awesome talking to him. I just have been missing him so much. We decided that we are so much alike because we are just so crazy and silly. I just think it runs in the family to be funny. I got to visit with My brothers Kraig and Kevin too. The evening was ended with watching home videos. It was totally funny to see us all so young and thin and Whitney was such a baby doll! Kurtis told Janika that he missed seeing her dance and she totally started dancing for him and then gave him a huge hug. All the kids have always loved Kurtis, Jeremy is now an adult and he was talking about how fun Kurtis was growing up. He went home today back to Texas. I will miss you Squirtis!!!!

2 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Squirtis?? Story "behind" that LOL? Don't you just love brothers!! So glad you got to see family...hope all was good for ya today...Love you, Mel

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

WE all love Kurtis and sure do miss him and Melissa. MOM

 

Made by