Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Morgan is 5 months old now!


Morgan is such a sweet baby, she is so calm, happy and good! I walked in on Ivan telling her "You are the reason people have 10 kids" I thought that was sweet! She is our last baby and time is going to0 fast. I can't believe she is 5 months already.


She can talk! A couple weeks ago I was at the church and the kids were home with Ivan. Whitney said that she repeated the word Hi to her and Casey several times. I really didn't believe it too much and thought perhaps it was an accident. Well last week Ivan said "kissy" to her (something he says to all of our babies to get them to smile) not only did she smile she said "Kissy" back to him. She did it a few times. We were freaking out! Then last night Carter was having an OCD attack about an ice cream cone he left at the restaurant. Janika started saying "Ice cream" Morgan repeated it! I started freaking once more and called Ivan over (he was remodeling the stairs), she said it for him too. We were just so amazed. Too bad the video camera was not charged. She is a baby genius!

Stats
14.8 lbs 75%
25 1/4" long 90%
Darling and sweet 100%

4 comments:

Holly said...

Ohhhh! Cutest picture! I love it! Time flys so fast and I think even faster when you know it is your last....

Gosh I wish my stats were as good as hers!

Natalie said...

She is so cute Karolyn!
I love how sweet Ivan is with her, now that is precious!

Are you guys re-doing your whole house? You always have some project going on.
Miss ya! Haven't seen you in quite a while!

Nat

Straight to Your Hart said...

Gooshy, Gooshy...Love you, Mel

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Little Morgan DeAnna she is so smart I think she will be like her Grandma never a loss for words. Love you my last Grand Daughter.

 

Made by