Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fun






  • Coloring Easter Eggs, what a mess!
  • Pizza at the park, too cold had to go home.
  • Chocolate shakes from Carl's Jr.
  • More laundry today, it never ends.
  • Phone calls, Kevin, Mom, Dad, Melanie 59+ love you all!
  • Best buy replaced Ivan's computer with a new one. I love warranties!
  • Ivan and Whitney at a movie.
  • Putting the kids to bed before 10pm.
  • Morgan is fussy tonight.
  • Fish oil rocks!
  • I hope the Easter Bunnie comes (need to go shopping).
  • Tips of my fingers are in pain and are loosing feeling due to guitar lessons.
  • Learning a fun song on the guitar for my Mommy!
  • Ready for the weekend!

6 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

So much fun today! Eating, talking and shopping...WOW a girl could get used to this! Love you lots and lots and.......................
follow the pattern! Mel

Straight to Your Hart said...

We have a date at church today!! So happy to end the night with your call!! Thems made for some happy dreams! Hey I checked out Merryns blog and wrote down some of her recipes...They look so good!!!All who leave comments and can read this one you have to CHECK out!! Love you, Mel

Holly said...

Thanks for breakfast girly! I feel like I know MORE THAN I SHOULD about you know LOL!

Happy Easter!

Straight to Your Hart said...

We made it 59? Is that the new 69 (LOL)(NGW)!!! Love you, Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi there....Abbie came over the church about 7:20 and said she could not find anyone. She was late because of the tutor.

Maybe next time...

Anonymous said...

Dont even worry about it! She is just fine. We moved her tutor to another night so it wont interfere with YW anymore. I am throwing AAliyah a princess birthday party on April 12th...I am doing formal invites, but wanted to know if you thought Janika mightlike to come. Princess attire :)

 

Made by