Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thoughts







  • Morgan had her first bite of food on Sunday, yummy baby cereal.


  • Whitney is a great sister


  • Morgan feel asleep in her bouncier chair playing with her rattle.


  • I got my new lap top screen in the mail today, I am so glad that Ivan is handy enough to fix it. They kids loved playing with the bubble wrap. See the video!


  • Good luck Whitney! She has her nail competition today. She won 2nd place in region and now she is at the state competition today and tomorrow. She will do great! Last night about 9:30 she was shopping for the stuff she needed to meet the dress code. They had to wear certain shoes and a certain type of shirt. Crazy! Luckily she found all she needed at Shopko. At midnight she was printing out her resume. Can you say Procrastination?


  • I hate stalkers! Long story, but I hate them!


  • I think I love Dicks. I know that sounds bad, but get your mind out of the gutter, it is a grocery store. I went today after dropping Carter off at school and they had the most beautiful produce, it was displayed so pretty and made me want to eat it all! They also have a lovely bakery. I got the nicest buns (get your mind out) for dinner. I guess I have been shopping at Wally World to long, their stuff is not so pretty.


  • I am going back to the foot Dr. tomorrow, I am sick of all the pain I am in. I love my Mommy and Daddy for tending my babies so I can go! It is also a bonus that I get to see them.


  • Guitar lessons tonight, I hope I don't make a fool out of myself. I really suck!

2 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hope all is good with the foot. Thanks for the texts...not the same as 59 mins..but "it'll do, it'll do!" Loves and kisses...Mel

Anonymous said...

Please do tell about the stalker. I love what Dick's produce also...LOL Oh you said DICK'S PRODUCE! Sorry! LOL

Have a great weekend! I am bummed Janika can't come to the party!
I hope your plans fall through...that is so selfish of me!

Holly

 

Made by