Saturday, March 1, 2008

Paint, paint and more paint.

Morgan took a long nap today so I was able to help my sweetie, Ivan. We tore down all the doors and I primed and painted them. They look so awesome. I am so glad to finally get that 70's look out of my home. I have paint in my hair, it will look so lovely for church tomorrow. Janika and Carter had a blast riding their bikes while I worked in the garage. Ivan bought these funny overalls to wear while painting and he was so excited about them. He said "They even have a zipper for my weenie" I about died, I guess I am corrupting him slowly. My dear friend Melanie knows a secret about these overalls. Yesterday I spent the day at a funeral for a dear friend Elayne Burningham. Her and my Mother have been friends for over 40 years, so she was like an aunt to me. She had a lovely service even though I spent most of it in the hall with Morgan. I got to have a long visit with Spencer McDougle, Him and Janet just adopted a 12 year old from Russia. We also talked about his daughter Janica she is 21 now. I feel so old, I remember bouncing her on my knee when she was a baby. It was a nice visit. Every time I see him and Janet I think of Ivan and myself. Tomorrow we are going to Mom's for dinner, I am so excited! She is the best cook in the entire world. We are going to let Carter spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa we all need a break, it was a long hard week and even Janika is stressed. I can't wait until girls day out on March 8th. I wished it was this weekend. My quilted bear gift card is burning a hole in my wallet.

Luvs....

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You made me laugh so hard!
I do not know Ivan at all, but holy cow I cant see him saying that...too funny!!!!
I am so sorry you have had a hard week, just the few things Mel tells me about your sweet little Carter...I totally have so much respect and admiration for you and all that you go through.

You are a saint!!

If he ever gets comfortable with me, i would love to take him for you to give you a break! I mean that!

Congrats on the new doors..how fun to do home projects!

Have a good one!
Nat

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hey Ivan...Wear them overalls to work maybe even at the ward party in a couple of weeks! OOo...OOoo!! Sexay!! So good to see you miss karolynn...smooch, and loves a-lots!! Mel

Holly said...

You are such a sexy! Check you out in your little picture! Can't wait to play again with all the girls!

Have a good one!

Straight to Your Hart said...

You know that picture of you is lucious!! Love you so much my hot sexy sista from another mista!!! In a NGW!! Mel

 

Made by