Monday, April 13, 2009

Whitney's Senior Photo's

On Friday, Whitney had her senior photo shoot done. We found an amazing photographer, her name is Jessie and she is the owner of Clio Photography Click on the company name to go to her website. She is so fun to work with and best of all she gives you the photos on a CD and the rights to them. This means you can take them and get them printed any place you want. I highly recommend her and if you mention that I referred you she will give you a great deal! I can't wait to have her do my family photos. First we started out in her studio here in Centerville. Then we headed to Layton, we went to the park, train tracks (that was really frightening), old tire shop, some random barn and main street Layton. It was such a fun day with my Whit! Out of the 62 photos I have on the disc these are a few of my favorites, but I love them all!





12 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

Whitney looks BEAUTIFUL!!

Marie said...

WOW, love them! What a beautiful girl you have..

John and Misty said...

Wow-she is gorgeous! Those are some great shots! How much did she charge?
Misty

Straight to Your Hart said...

She is such a beauty..BTW...I did a tribute on ya..

Love you...eventually we will talk...boy I will need more than 5 mins...tehe

Indrani said...

Hi, I came over from 'Straight to your Heart'.

Beautiful shots here.:)

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

What can we say the photo shot was awesome!!It is such a fun time for Whitney getting ready to graduate from High School.

McKoy said...

WOW!! tell her that she looks like a beauty queen!!!! Sorry that i havnt commented forever my computer just barely got fixed... WE LOST ALL OF OUR PICTURES due to a surge so that sucks!


During the summer I so tottally want to come stay with you!!!!!!!

Gail said...

Man, I"m so lucky to have such a beautiful family... youre such a gorgeous chicklet Whit...

Aunty G.

Donna said...

She's beautiful, and so are the photos. The one of her on the train tracks looks like a fashion model shoot or something you'd see in a magazine! Wow, that photographer is really good.

melissa said...

wow!!! she is gorgeous. i can't believe she is that old. so beautiful.

Holly said...

She is such an amazing girl. Inside and out. Gorgeous.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Breakfast was very good...Let's do it again!!:) Loves

 

Made by