Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whitney got asked to the prom!

Whitney got asked to the prom in the cutest way ever! Out of all the dances she has been to this is by far my favorite way she has been asked. Plus, I think this kid and his family are amazing (they are in our ward)!





He wrote the letters of his name in the clouds all mixed up. She had to search all the pages and put the name together. CUTE!



She answered him like this...

She bought him a frog (firebelly toad), cage, and food (crickets). She left him a note that said I'm "Frogging" excited to go to the prom with you! ♥ Whitney PS YES! She rang the door bell and ran! FUN!



She went to Bountiful Highs prom last week and had a blast! Ahhh to be young again... I want to go to a prom with Ivan!


Here she is with her date ready for the Bountiful High Prom.

5 comments:

Donna said...

That is so cute and creative. Lucky her, she gets to go to two proms! I wish I could go to the prom again too!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love that story! What a way to get asked! Memories for sure!
Cindy (Samuel, Madalyn, Rachel)

Straight to Your Hart said...

Yay for Whitney!! What a cutie she is..and what a fun way to be asked.

It has been crazy here....miss you dearly and was on my way to bring you a fuzzy...and the phone rang..Curtis.

Sorry you don't feel well...Hugs and Loves

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Nice looking guy and a beautiful girl who could ask for more??I am so glad that they had a fun time.

Richard Kemple said...

Whitters is so KOOL
POPS

 

Made by