Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter At Our House!

Ivan gave me flowers, nuts, and chocolate! I love that guy!

Whitney got a card with some nice things written to her. Ivan really wrote some touching things and I think I did a pretty good job. Inside the card was money! She hates candy!
Morgan would not wake up. We put her basket in the crib, trying to wake her.
Still sleeping!
Family gift from Ivan (the Easter Bunny).
Janika and her basket.
Carter with his basket.
Janika found an egg!
Carter found one too!
Morgan coloring eggs (what a mess)! She would dip one in the color and then suck on it.
Egg coloring

On the Saturday before Easter, we went to the Centerville City egg hunt. This landed me a photo on the front page of the Davis County Clipper. I had no clue until a friend from the ward called me. She was so nice to drop one off to me. Actually several people brought me one over and I received phone calls too! Thanks everyone for noticing me! Too bad you can't see Carter.

Did you know at Wally World (Wal-mart) they have the Easter Bunny every year? They take your photo and print it off for you for free! You receive 2 5x7 photos! This is Whitney and her best friend Kortnie.

Morgan was not impressed!
We had a nice Easter! I was having a small dinner for our little family, Bryce and Renee, and Kandise. Saturday night I found out my parents were back in town and then Ivan's parents called and said they were coming. It turned out to be a great day!

6 comments:

patsy said...

what a great day!

I love the photo of morgan... poor thing, so cute

Marie said...

I showed my mom the picture of you guys in the paper...HAHA, you are so famous..How cool is that.

Donna said...

What a fun Easter! So neat that you were in the paper like that. And I get a kick out of how Morgan is crying on the Easter Bunny's lap!

Gail said...

Gorgeous as always...

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

A wonderful Easter dinner with all the best food. Thanks for letting us come at the last minute it was great!!

Richard Kemple said...

Good picture in the newspaper
POPS

 

Made by