Tuesday, March 10, 2009

U Can't Create!

My friend Kerrie has a darling blog called U Create. Click on it and check it out. She has some amazing things like darling cakes that are very easy for most people. See the cute Dinosaur that Janika and I made last night.

Are you laughing yet? Whitney took one look at it and laughed for about a hour. It was so offensive that I wouldn't let her eat a piece. Laughing so hard she said "Are you going to put this on you blog?". When I said yes she laughed so hard she couldn't breath.

The Lord has blessed me with many talents, but anything to do with decorating is not one of them.

Guess what we made along with that funny looking dinosaur cake? Memories! Janika seriously thought that it was the cutest cake ever (she put most of the candy on).

Carter was so excited he ate the leg for breakfast!
The baby liked it too!


This is what the cake was suppose to look like. Now you see why Whitney was laughing. Ivan is such a smart man, he kept his mouth shut. He was trying so hard not to laugh his lips were turning white trying the keep them closed. I appreciate that!


Whitney, this ones for you (even though you are too young to know who this is).

KISS MY GRITS!!!

9 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Who cares in our family as long as it tastes good!! Grandma Dahl was the crafter in our family and Aunt Cynthia decorates cakes the best.I think your cake is great send me a leg!!

Marie said...

I think its very cute! Good job!! Send me a slice also..

Anonymous said...

i'm laughing so hard just thinking about it! haha oh yeesh!
and...
that lady isnt even offensive becuase i dont know who she is so you shoud have picked something else
but i love you anyways
haha i think the cake is cute

John and Misty said...

I think it is awesome you made that cute cake with her. You two having fun is the most important thing. Whitney doesn't know what she's missing! And how does she know, maybe dinosaurs really looked like that...

Straight to Your Hart said...

Look at your dinosaur masterpiece!! I want some...

Giggling thinking of Ivan. Smooches to you Miss WHit! Janika..you are so good, can I hire out for Sara's B-day cake?! There's something about a good leg Carter huh?! Morgan I just want to gooshie you,even with frosting on your cute face!

Kari Sweeten said...

You are soooo funny! I LoVe this post and I love your dinosaur cake. My creations never look like the pictures!

Donna said...

That's hilarious. If I tried to make that cake I'm sure it would have come out worse.

Gail said...

Its ahhhh... well... its the right colour for an elephant?! right? :-) I'd still eat the heck out of it.

Richard Kemple said...

Karolynn I loved that show . It was called Mels Dinner. It was funny. I cant remember the waitresses name though. Do you?
POPS

 

Made by