Friday, March 27, 2009

Last night we went to dinner with Bryce and Renee. After dinner and the pet shop we headed over to the DI to look for some pots and pans for our toy. Everything was so crappy! We decided to buy new pots for the house and put our old ones in the toy. I am one of those people that NEVER find anything at the DI. Yesterday was my lucky day! Look What I found for Whitney.


Isn't he HOT? Whitney loves him and has named him Jorge (Hor-hey). She needs to get back to her roots and I thought this would help. You should have seen the looks I got from some of the people while I was carrying it around the store. It was an odd look like I had no right as a white woman to have this doll, but Whitney has a right to it! I am glad that Whitney shares my humor!
If you know me you know I HATE clutter especially on my kitchen counters. Ivan put this stuff on the counter over 2 weeks ago. He promised they would only be on the counter for 1 day tops. ARRRGG!!!

We have to have Strawberries for Carter. He is OBSESSED with t hem!
After a few days Ivan did take these down, but I had to ask. So my goal for today is to put this stuff away on my own. Do you think I can handle it? One problem, if I put it away Ivan will never find it.
Look at this sweetie! She just climbed up the couch and grabbed my computer for some attention. I had to grab the camera.

Then I had to do a video becuase she was so cute saying "cheese". Notice that when pretneds to call Grandma Kemple she says "hello". I love this age!


5 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

What a darling baby Morgan is so cute calling me on the phone.I sure love to talk to her and Janika and Carter.They are all so sweet.Janika asked me last night if I would make cheese cake for Family Night. Love Whitney's new doll.Also love your new toy!!

Kari Sweeten said...

I can NEVER find anything at the D.I. either! Ivan and Jennifer always found the coolest things at the D.I. so I would think, "well, maybe I'll go there" and sure enough...NOTHING!!
Cute video of Morgan-what a doll.

Straight to Your Hart said...

K-the doll is hot:) We will need to get our toys together and learn how to back them up!!! So excited!! YOu know, maybe I should just go into the DI to people watch..like going to New York...there are some strange phenomenons that happen there..just sayin.Gooshies from Aunt Melanie to my kids..well really yours:) Loves

Donna said...

She is so cute! And that doll is AWESOME! Ha ha.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Hallo....I Love you won't you tell me your name...

 

Made by