Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy new year to everyone! This has been an awesome year so far. I had my 36th birthday yesterday. It was one of the best birthdays ever! Saturday, my friend Melanie took me to lunch and a movie. I was introduced to the ever so "hot" Edward (grrrr). My MIL and FIL came, brought us dinner and gave me my gift. Sunday, Ivan and the kids showered me with gifts, Whitney made my favorite cake and My Mom had family dinner where I ate the best food ever, had my Mom's cheese cake and got many more gifts from family. At church I got a lot of birthday wishes and on facebook too. The night ended about 1:30 am when Ivan and I finished season 3 of Lost. Everyone made me feel so special!

A few photos to share of our new year so far...
On New Years Eve, I heard the door bell ring. When I opened the dooor this man sprayed me with silly string. It frightened me big time, untill I relized it was my sweetie. Morgan and I were feeling sick on New Years Eve and I was bummed about not going to my friends party, this was his way of cheering me up (I love this guy).

The Roses given by the silly man.

Janika getting ready to bang her pot. She is excited to make some New Year noise.


Janika celebrating the New Year, sipping her sparkling cider. Janika was the only child up this late and Whitney was with friends.

Janika helping take down the Christmas decorations (they have to be gone before my birthday.


Me on my birthday (thanks for the cake Whit).

6 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday! You have the most wonderful husband...holy cow he is good to you! i would keep him around for sure!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a nice day! It sounds like it was wonderful.

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry you were not feeling well, but those are amazing flowers. What a wonderful husband you have.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Can we do it again?! We need to go celebrate no matter what kinda day it is. Edward has a birthday right??? BITE...

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie Ivan is!! I can tell he is a lovely man!! Janika is so sweet as well!! Glad you had a nice birthday!
Cindy

 

Made by