Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This is what we have been doing....

I am so glad to have that silly virus off of my computer (Ivan is a genius, thanks sweetie). We have been having a great holiday season with parties, candy making, programs, dances, shopping, giving and also receiving.



Christmas Tree Decorating.

Little Starr Preschool program. Janika was such a doll, Grandma and Grandpa came too. Mrs. Starr is the best teacher and a sweet friend! The program was amazing!

Morgan has been getting into clothes and putting them on. She was totally obsessed with this shirt. She even got it out of the laundry basket and put it back on. She is such a doll!

Ivan's friend at work gave us a ginger bread house kit. Ivan put this together with the kids. Janika was such a turkey, she was forcing Ivan to make it look just like the photo on the box. I was glad to be napping on the couch while this went on. Didn't Ivan do a great job?


My favorite, visiting Santa! I love this guy (well I don't really know this guy, but I love Santa).

Making sugar cookies on very snowy days.

Merry Christmas to all of you!



2 comments:

Marie said...

Merry Christmas to your family!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Ooo...I just want to gooshie...Thank you so much for spoiling us this Christmas! Love you dearly and have a Merry Christmas..smoochie.

 

Made by