Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Melanie! It is so nice to have a friend that you can totally be yourself around and not worry what she is thinking (yes I could fart in front of her and smell it too). She makes me feel like a teenager. We laugh until we pee, even over the small stuff (Umpa dumpa). On a serious note, this girl is so talented in many ways and she is so compassionate that she would give you he shirt off her back. I have learned a lot from her over these last 3 years and my life is blessed. Even though she may not have the best birthday this year (her grandmother died November 14 and her grandfather December 14) I hope she can find time to reflect on what a great Mother, Daughter, Wife, Friend and Aunt that she is. Love you Mel!

2 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Aahh...I love you my friend!! What a whirlwind these last few weeks. You have been so sweet to me during this time (however, even not during bad times, I'm so lucky). Squishy..gooshie loves to you!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

You are blessed to have such a good friend.When you didn't have a sister she has been like a sister to you.I have been blessed to have the very best friends in my life so I know that she will always be important in your life.

 

Made by