Wednesday, August 5, 2009

She has been found!

Daniela has been found. Thanks for your searching and prayers! She is safe at home with her family!
I am asking everyone to please help us find Daniella. She went missing on Monday from the Clearfield, UT area. If you have seen her please contact the Clearfield, UT police at 801-525-2806 or the Centerville, UT police at 801-292-8441.


Also if you would like to help pass out flyers please let me know and I can bring some to you. We need to get this girl home ASAP! We would also like to ask that everyone prays for her safe return.

5 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

I will put it on my blog as well. I hope she is okay. They are definitely in our prayers.

Love you!

patsy said...

WHAT?
OMG- this is terrible-

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Let us hope that she will call home and that her Mother will know she is okay.This would be so hard.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Thank goodness she has been found safe. That is what we were all hoping for.

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a blessing:) Hugs.... Hope you had a great day today!

 

Made by