Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!

My favorite thing about Carter is the love that he has. He is so sweet and dedicated to me. He is also a great big brother to Morgan and loves to kiss, hold and play with her. I am so proud of all the things Carter has accomplished in just one year. He went from a sad, screaming, nonverbal kid to a fun, happy, kind, talking, loving kid. Some of his favorite things are watching movies in his room (his favorite is Wall E), eating macaroni and cheese (has to be Kraft), playing with trucks and trains, saying the word "right" after every sentence, blanket, root beer, ice cream, strawberries, McDonald's, Swimming, Chucky Cheese (help me) and snuggles from mommy. I am so glad that my Father in heaven sent this special spirit to me. I have learned patients, compassion and love from my boy. I have also learned not to judge others because you never know what is going on in someones life.

Happy 4th Birthday Carter!

7 comments:

McKoy said...

Carter was the sweetest thing on his birthday party... he was just plain happy to be alive! I love him so much and I can't believe he is 4!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Carter!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

How special Carter is he has a place in my heart I feel so blessed that he has made improvements.Karolynn and Ivan are so loving to him and they are so patient.The highlight of his birthday party was when he tried to hug people and show them he liked their gift.I had my first hug from him it was great!!

Grandma Bert said...

What a sweet little angel you have living in your family. Carter has such a love for life and for his family. You are a special mom and can open your heart and give your little boy just what he needs, your unconditional love. I am so happy to have a friend like you. Love all you guys!!! Roberta

John and Misty said...

Happy Happy Birthday Carter, dear! What a sweet little guy! He was so cute Sunday when we sang to him in Primary...
Misty

Donna said...

What a special, beautiful boy! I hope he had a very happy birthday. Our sons are almost the same age. Mine turns 4 in about two weeks!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I just love to grab him and give him hugs and kisses..And love his little giggle..

Happy Birthday to You my Nephew!

 

Made by