Thursday, January 28, 2010

Are you here to take my husbands job?

Part of the company Ivan works for is moving to the Philippines. They have sent a team here to be trained. Ivan is training them and it has me really freaked out. I think they are here to take his job. Ivan has survived several layoffs and if he teaches these people his job what will he do? I am a worry wart!

We took them to the Myan (bad food awesome atmosphere). They absolutely loved it! We had a blast and the kids were treated like gold by them. They adored our children! They put all of their focus on the kids. Usually we spend all our time making the kids be good, but not tonight. These people wanted to hear the kids silly storeys and jokes. So it comes down to this... If they are here to take my husbands job, at least nice people will get it.

I am back on the evil diet so all I had was lettuce. Such a joy!
This was my favorite part!
Leo with the kids.
Jannabee and Janika
Elvis (yes his name really is Elvis) and the kids.
All done eating (I am still very hungry).
Janika being crazy!

Morgan was with us, but we don't have any photos of her for some reason. Whitney was at work.


They will be here for 2 month. Tonight we took them to the first KFC. They were so excited to go. I guess KFC is a big deal back home.

1 comment:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

They look like very nice friends. I am glad that you are showing them around our great city.

 

Made by