Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Who has a beard of snowy white?

Every year we go to the Forester Christmas party with my parents. I grew up going to these parties and it is so fun to see my children enjoying the same things. The kids really liked Santa, but Morgan LOVED him.
Last week we went to my nephews house to see Santa. They have a guy in their ward that comes over to surprise the kids. He was great and so funny. The kids were so excited to have him show up. It was a huge surprise.

Santa thought Ivan was naughty. Carter asking for crafts. What???
Janika was shocked that Santa knew her name. She thinks he is for sure the real Santa!
Santa told me that the best thing about being Santa is that he gets to hug women right in front of the husbands and they don't even get mad at him. He hugged me like forever! It was funny!

I am so thankful that Niki invited us over to share this special visitor. I am also very thankful for a man taking time out of his life to visit children (young and old) for no profit at all. This world needs more Santa's!

3 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

What a great Christmas post I am so glad the kids got to see the real Santa we love them so much and can hardly wait to see them on Christmas!!

Marie said...

Cute pictures!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Grrarrr..think Santa liked Ivan as well:) You guys are so good to do that every year...What did Santa bring my naughty friend...hohoho..hehehe

Love you..Happy Birthday!

 

Made by