Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Piggy Flu

Our house has been hit. Whitney brought it home first, then me and now my poor little man Carter. Who is next? Ivan is so lucky because when he took Carter to the Dr. they gave him a RX for the anti viral medication that they put Carter on. He gets to start the meds before he gets sick. Lucky him!

Just so you know. At the Doctors office Ivan bought Carter a bouncy ball with little glitter stars inside it from the little machine. Well he lost it and when an autistic kids needs something he doesn't forget about it. for 12 hours I had to hear him ask for the ball. I couldn't find it anywhere. So we went for a ride back to the Doctors office and Ivan bought 6 balls. Not one of them had the stars on it, but he seemed satisfied with the six balls. Later that night he started freaking out about the star ball all over again. So Ivan and I ripped through the house one more time and walaw Daddy found it!

The End

2 comments:

patsy said...

OH NO! I swear it is sweeping the neighborhood... it's all over.

Hurray for dad finding the ball- I totally get the obsession thing. It's so hard sometimes :)

I hope ya'll get better really fast

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

So sorry that the swine flu has hit your family. Hope everyone will get well soon and little Morgan will not get it.

 

Made by