Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Carter's First Day of Preschool!

Many of you know that Carter HATES his school. Over the summer (on a daily basis) we have spent a lot of time preparing him for this day. Grandpa Kemple, Daddy, and uncle Kurtis gave him a blessing, Grandpa Kemple had a special talk with him, we bought new clothes, big boy underwear (boxers), and new shoes, Whitney gave him a hair cut this morning, and I bribed him with gum. All this got him to school today with an added bonus. He has a new special ed teacher and she seems wonderful!Carter in the car not too happy about going to school.


Carter in front of his school. Yeah we made it out of the car!


Carter standing by his locker.
His teachers said he did amazing! Carter was able to tell me all about his first day of school. It was so nice to hear him talk about it. He never shares any type of information about anything so this was great. He told me that he had milk and gold fish for a snack, played inside, played outside and that his teacher told him that he couldn't run so fast only a slow run. Too cute! I hope he continues to do so well.

5 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

He's grown up sooo much! What a cutie!

Marie said...

Glad it was a good first day. He looks so handsome. I saw Whitney today at the Gateway Mall... She is so cute!

John and Misty said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it went well. He looks so handsome!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Yeah!! Carter likes school he looks so cute in his new clothes I sure hope he has a better year than last and that he will enjoy school.

Donna said...

I'm so glad he had a good first day. I hope that it's continued to go well!

 

Made by